Attach these adorable frogs to the edge of your classroom clock to help your students learn how to tell time.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Monday, January 28, 2013
Sunday, January 27, 2013
This packet has ideas for all kinds of writing for spring and the month of March. You will find directions and sheets for five kinds of poetry, story starters, stationery and sheets to teach lessons for writing friendly letters. Both color sheets and black masters are included.
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
These 16 beautiful heart themed papers can be used for Valentine's Day projects, Mother's Day projects, Power Point backgrounds, scrapbooking, class book covers, writing projects and more. They are digital files. The papers are 12" x 12" and 300 dpi resolution for printing. These are for personal use only. $3.00
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
This is a fun and educational project for science (plants) and/or for Saint Patrick’s Day. The milk carton covers come in a black & white version to color and in a full color version. They fit standard size lunchroom milk cartons. Laminating the covers is not necessary, but is highly recommended. Students can plant grass in their milk cartons and when it grows, the grass looks like their leprechauns’ green hair is growing! Then the students can give their leprechauns haircuts with their scissors. They LOVE it!
Monday, January 14, 2013
Sunday, January 13, 2013
You will find many useful items for a class calendar in this kit. It includes:
· Calendar Pieces: Number boxes 1-31 and blanks in nine colors- blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, turquoise, white and yellow. Use the different colors to make your own patterns.
· A Clock and Hands: There are different hands (hour, minute and second) to choose from- thin, thick, and ones with labels.
· Digital Time Box Pieces: Students write the time digitally, including the colon. It’s good for students to have to write the colon themselves, instead of having it printed.
· Days of the Week Cards & Months Cards: Use them on your calendar and make extra sets for word wall words, flash cards or for center activities (students can practice putting them in order, spelling them, etc.).
· Years Cards: Years 2013-2028 are included.
· Tally Sheet
· 100 Grid: 11” x 17”
· Time Poem: Two sizes- 8.5” x 11” and 11” x 17”
· Roman Numerals Chart & Roman Numerals Sheet
· Money Sheet: Add a penny a day and put the final counts on this sheet
· Math Problem of the Day Sheet
· Weather Dial & Arrows
Saturday, January 12, 2013
Friday, January 11, 2013
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Sunday, January 6, 2013
This is an alphabet, not a font. The alphabet pieces are png files. That means they are transparent images without backgrounds. You can place them on any other background. You can insert them into word processing documents, your newsletters, Power Point files, art programs, etc. to make titles, fancy letters for bulletin boards, or other items.
Bee Alphabet by Johnson Creations:
No other commercial use is allowed.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
“Pin the Nose on Rudolph”
Class Party Game
1. Print the Rudolph poster in color on 11” x 17” paper. Laminate it, if possible.
2. Print the black and white noses if you want to save your colored ink. Each student can write their name on a nose, color it red, and cut it out. Or you can print the red noses and have each student write their name on one and cut it out.
3. Put a piece of rolled tape or sticky tack putty on the back of each nose.
4. Play “Pin the Nose on Rudolph” just like you would play “Pin the Tail on the Donkey”. Each child is blindfolded, spun around a few times and then they stick their nose where they think it should go. No peeking allowed!
5. The closest nose (or the farthest away!) is the winner.
Friday, January 4, 2013
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Clock Labels (clock not included)
"We Leap for Reading" Poster
Round Blank Decorative Labels
Rectangle Blank Decorative Labels
Oval Blank Decorative Labels
"We're Leaping into Learning" Stationery in color and black and white (for parent notes or newsletters)
"We're Leaping into Learning" Graphics in black and white and in color (so you can insert them into your own newsletters)
Frog Bus stationery (sign)
"Leap into Reading" Door Hangers
Four Sheets of Frog Desk Name Tags
Round Frog Name Tags
"Leaping Into Learning" Name Tags
Sheet of Four Smaller 100 Charts
11" x 17" "Lake" Classroom Seating Chart Poster
Sheet of Frog Boxes for Seating Chart