Home

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yummy Pork Chops- EASY!



 Barb's Easy & Fast Barbecued Pork Chops

  
I made these pork chops tonight. So tender they just fall apart. The best part? 10-15 minutes prep time! Here's the recipe:
1. Brown thick-cut pork chops on all sides- top, bottom and all 4 sides. This keeps the juices in and helps the meat stay tender while cooking.

                  
2. Then put them in a crock pot.
3. Add 1/4 of a medium sized onion, chopped. I used two different kinds of onion that I had chopped and frozen.
4. Pour a bottle of barbecue sauce over the onions and pork chops.
5. Put the lid on the crock pot and turn it on LOW. Cook for 6 hours.

That's it! When you take them out, they are super tender and very delicious! Enjoy! If you try them, let me know what you think!
Barb :-)

Also, new frog desk name tags in the stores today:

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE and ADORE the frog desk name tags...super cute!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. They barb...those pork chops look so good. I'm gonna have to try that recipe. ;)
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. O MY GOODNESS Made my MOUTH water I gonna get Hooter to try this.. THANK UUU!!

    ReplyDelete